These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) were last updated on May 31, 2021.
Finaptic Technologies Inc. (referred to in the Terms as “Finaptic Technologies
Inc.”, “us”, “we”, and “our”) is a banking as a service provider. The following
Terms govern and apply to your use of our website
- Agreement to Terms Your access or use of this Website indicates you have agreed to comply with and be bound by the Terms, even if you do not use our services. We may change these Terms at any time without notice, effective on the last updated date and posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be considered your agreement to these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, you may terminate your agreement to the Terms by not using the Website.
- Age Restriction You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website or any services we provide without your parent’s or guardian’s permission. Your access or use of this Website indicates you represent that you are at least 13 years of age. We assume no responsibility for any misrepresentation of your age.
- Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trademarks All intellectual property on this Website is owned by us or our licensors. All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, designs, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, services names, trademarks, registered trademarks, trade names and software, is owned by us or our licensors. You may not download, copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this Website without our prior express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of the Website without our prior express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or any trademarks without our prior express written consent.
- Use of Our Materials We may provide you certain information as a result of your use of this Website, including, but not limited to, information developed by us and other materials which may assist in the use of the Website or our services. Nothing in these Terms may be interpreted as granting any licence of intellectual property rights to you.
- Acceptable Use You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website or render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or its contents or our general business. You agree not to use the site for any purpose prohibited in the Terms and in any manner that might interfere with the rights of others. You further agree not to use or access the Website:
- To harass, abuse or threaten others
- To violate any of our, or of any third party, intellectual property rights
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another
- To perpetuate any fraud or illegal activity, including to unlawfully gather information about others
- To reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website;
- Limitation of Liability We will not be liable for indirect, consequential, or special damages that result from your use of or inability to use the Website. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason. We are not responsible for the security of the Website. While it is very unlikely to occur, we are not responsible for any damage to data, software, computer, telecommunications or other equipment (including damage caused by virus transmission) that you may experience as a result of visiting this Website or any of its links.
- No Warranties Your use of the Website is at your own risk and any services we provide are on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties that the website will meet your needs or that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. While we attempt to ensure the accuracy of all information contained within this website is correct at the time of publication, all details (including specifications, dates, prices, etc.) are subject to change.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any loss, cost, expense or damage arising out of any claim, suit, action or judgment brought against us which relate to your use or misuse of the Website, your breach of the Terms or your conduct or actions.
- Jurisdiction The Terms are governed by and shall be interpreted pursuant to the law of Quebec, Canada.
- Complete Agreement The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Finaptic Technologies Inc. and govern your use of the website and any of its content.
- Language of Agreement The parties declare having requested that the Terms be drawn up in the English language. Les parties déclarent avoir exigé que la présente entente soit rédigée en langue anglaise.
- Severability If a provision of the Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the court may modify it to make such provision enforceable or in the alternative remove it without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.